February 17th –April 18th
Rules of the Contest:
- $30 registration fee per person
- Non-members can purchase a 2 month guest membership for $100, entry fee included
- The initial weigh-in must be on February 17th (no weigh-ins afterwards)and the final weigh-in must be on April 18th (no final weigh-ins afterwards)
- Weigh-ins will be one-on-one with a member of the Fitness Center the last 15 minutes of every hour, who will handle your weight with sensitivity and confidentiality. Your percentage of weight loss will only be published if you give us permission.
- The person who loses the greatest percentage of their starting weight wins
- Members and non-members are recommended to complete 4 workouts per week, (minimal 24 total workouts) during the contest dates. A combination of strength training, cardiovascular and group fitness classes are recommended to achieve maximum results
- Participants must weigh in without shoes
- Staff are available for Weigh-ins the last 15 minutes of every hour during Rainier Health & Fitness. Weigh-ins take place every other week.
- A full refund will be given to each participant if the minimum requirements are not met.
- No refunds will be issued after registration fee is paid, with the exception of the minimum requirements not being met.
- It is required to be on a team of three. If you don’t pick your teammates, RHF staff will pair you up.
- The winning person will receive +$300, Team: +$100 each (final prize depends on the number of participants)
- A minimum of 30 people must participate in order to run the contest.
- Maximum 50 people total; contact Alicia to reserve your spot today!