Wanna Join the RHF Team?
Do you have a vibrant personality and love people? At Rainier Health & Fitness, we are looking for more personal trainers, high-energy class instructors, CrossFit instructors, volunteers and those looking to become trainers and fitness instructors. See below for current staff position openings or click here to read volunteer descriptions.
Coach / Personal Trainer (Full Time)
Rainier Health & Fitness (RHF) is looking to hire one full-time personal trainer to help us complete our coaching team. As a key program of Urban Impact, a faith-based nonprofit, RHF fights health disparities in urban neighborhoods. RHF currently serves over 1900 members and combats physical health disparities in the Rainier Valley through this accessible fitness center that encourages healthy lifestyles, strong bodies and authentic community. RHF draws diverse participants, many who are not comfortable with typical gyms. For the communities we serve, our intention is to create the best health and fitness experience possible!
RHF fosters an environment where all members are supported; technique and safety are a main priority. We are less focused on competition and concentrate more on making fitness accessible to people of all fitness levels and helping our members make positive life changes.
Potential candidates will have a dynamic personality, passion for fitness and a genuine desire to help others succeed.
- Be on time and organized
- Become familiar with behind-the -cenes details concerning business and non-profit operation
- Supervise leading and coaching assigned classes
- Conduct private and group training sessions within main RHF gym
- Cover additional classes as needed
- Follow guidelines in our Operations Manual
- Additional duties as needed
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Trainer in both group and one-on-one settings
- Personal Training Certification(s) from nationally accredited institution, CrossFit Level 1 certification preferred as well
- Flexible schedule
- Resides near facility and neighborhoo
- Interest in teaching CrossFit and willingness to become certified March 25-26, 2018
Pay is competitive based on experience and ability. Gym membership is included.
To apply, send resume and cover letter detailing your interest in coaching and the value you would add to our community to Alicia at firstname.lastname@example.org